All what we eat comes from the farm and so we are not letting our guards down. We are doing everything possible to keep our agricultural sector growing.
- Construction of warehouse for storage of rice and corn in Mbawrong
- Opening and grading of a 02 km road from Luh through Mansa to River Mbi with 01 bridge and 02 culverts.
- Opening and grading of a 1km road from Toplah passing through Njitang to the old market with 01 bridge
- Opening and grading of a 3km road from Ngang junction passing through CBC Church to Njirah with one bridge and 03culverts
- Construction of road from Sinna to Mbagoh ( 6km , 4 culverts).
- Opening up of a 3km road from Tangang market passing through Njitung to River Mbii with two culverts and one bridge
- Opening and Grading of a 10km roads from Mbawngong through Mangi to Mbokop Ntayi and to Njimnjong with 3 culverts
- Construction of a ruminant market in NDU Market
- Construction of Two Meat sale Slaps at NDU and Ntumbaw
- Construction of an Artificial Insemination Crush at NTUMBAW